App Development collects and uses personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-notch App Design, products, services, and support (collectively, our "Services").
- (1) description of personally identifiable information (belonging to you and third parties) collected by MULTICOMS APP DEVELOPMENT, its partners and affiliates;
- (2) how the collected information is used
- (3) with whom the collected information may be shared
- (4) choices available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of such information
- (5) security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of personally identifiable information under control of MULTICOMS APP DEVELOPMENT, its partners and affiliates; and
- (6) instructions how you can access and correct inaccuracies in the information collected about you
Hours Of Support
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While you use our products and services you may be asked to provide certain types of personal information
username, password, profile picture. Users can give permission for us to connect to their account on other platforms to collect personal information
email address, phone number. Users have the ability to invite non-users to our platform by providing contact details such as email address
physical address, billing address, timezone.
full name, proof of identity (e.g. drivers licence, passport), proof of address (e.g. utility bill), photograph of the user
credit card details, wire transfer details, payment processor details (e.g. skrill, paypal), tax numbers.
project descriptions and attachments, bid description, user profiles, user reviews, contest descriptions and attachment, user messages
Accessing, Correcting, or Downloading Your Personal Information
You have the right to request access to the personal information MultiComs holds about you. Unless an exception applies, we must allow you to see the personal information we hold about you, within a reasonable time period, and without unreasonable expense for no charge. Most personal information can be accessed by logging into your account. If you wish to access information that is not accessible through the platform, or wish to download all personal information we hold on you in a portable data format, please contact our Privacy Officer. You also have the right to request the correction of the personal information we hold about you. All your personal information can be updated through the user settings pages. If you require assistance please contact our customer support..08101820177